Perched on the second floor on Old North Wharf, in the heart of Nantucket Town, this Nantucket property, is only steps away from your favorite island dining, shopping, and entertainment spots! This comfortable two bedroom, one bath Nantucket condominium is the perfect pied a` terre for your escapes to the island.
This beautiful, spacious, and contemporary 2 bedroom/3.5 bath Nantucket beach house offers second floor water views as well as many bonus spaces. Highlights of this Nantucket home include a wired sound system throughout as well as programmable lighting system. Bathroom fixtures include Waterworks, Dornbracht, Toto, Kohler, Franke, and Blanco, and a fully finished lower level boasts a gym, spa bathroom, and media/family room with wet bar and wine refrigerator. Sold for $1,350,000.
34 Pine Street, a classic 1840′s Quaker style Cape with separate guest cottage, is located in the heart of Nantucket’s Old Historic District. This Nantucket property offers its buyer a unique opportunity to renovate or convert the property to condominium ownership allowing sale of the two homes separately. Capture this value now and enjoy your Nantucket home in the new year! This adorable Nantucket antique, originally listed at $1,150,000, is now reduced to $999,000!
Exclusively Listed: 34 Pine Street
This rare parcel of Nantucket land offers a wonderful opportunity to build a Nantucket home on a quiet street in the heart of the Old Historic District. A coveted and private location allowing for a 2,500 sf home on an Approval Not Required 5,000 sf lot. Located just a short distance to Main Street and ideally situated across the street from open land known as the NHA Eleanor Ham Pony Field.
6 Nantucket Properties Transferred:
- Sales Totaled $8,259,500
- Highest Sale: 9 Old Westmoor Farm for $2,731,500
- Lowest Sale: 25A Daffodil Lane for $570,000
4 Offers Were Accepted (Prices reflect most recent asking price):
- Highest: 11 Blackfish Lane was most recently listed for $2,795,000
- Lowest: 93 Goldfinch was most recently listed for $535,000
5 Purchase & Sale Agreements Were Executed (Prices reflect most recent asking price):
- Highest: 260 & 270 Milestone Road was most recently listed for $26,000,000
- Lowest: 5 Warren Street was most recently listed for $900,000
5 New Nantucket Properties Came to Market:
- Total Dollar Value: $4,300,000
- Highest Value: 5 Gully Road for $1,795,000
- Lowest Value: 47A Appleton Road for $499,000
2 Price Reductions:
- Largest Reduction: 18 Deer Run Road discounted 3 percent from original list price